Pages from a diary  

Posted by Nitu in ,

I know, it has been a long long time..I have been absconding..absconding and absconding..Indeed, it had reached such an epic height, I forgot the look of my own blog!!! Not that I didn't have time. Instead, I didn't have a mind and I didn't want to put a half-spirited post.

Here are some passages from my absconding days' diary. Words are mine, conclusions are yours. Yes, a definite peep into my life :)
********************************************************************
Sometimes I feel being a super hero is easier. The war is always evil versus good, always there a villain to defeat. But what you do when there is no villain? What you do when there is no evil? Some wars are just good against good. Call it dilemma, call it choice, in reality it is a war. You end up paying a price, sacrificing some souls and betraying some honest hearts for a cause..a good cause. Because, you can't have both. None the less, one day, time may tag the cause irrelevant, out of place. What a pity, you are losing either way, but yet you have to take a side!!
[Written on the context of a dear friend caught between parental good will and her own good will to support her career struggling love ]
*********************************************************************
What we need to be happy? One percent love from 100 persons or 100 percent love from one person? With the first, one can be a superstar, with the latter, one can die happier. On my bottom of the heart, what has an enduring ripple is not the happy news of a distant soul, but the sometimes not so happy, sometimes so happy constant titbits of a soul near to mine. Better to have one splendid flower than hundreds wilted ones in my garden.
[ Reason why I left orkut ]
**********************************************************************
Yes, sometimes we have to smile, even when we are deep in a gutter. Because that's the only fortune for someone. May not be for a lifetime, may not be even for a day, but for a moment. And a moment of a smile obliterates thousand bad vibes.
[ After conversing with a sister of no blood relation whom I met at an airport..With one smile, we got to know each other, with another smile, we felt like we have been knowing for ages... On an awful day, she called me up. I had to fake my laughter all the way, because that's the only good thing she could have that day.]
*****************************************************************************
Yes, I expect. you say, give only..why expect back? What a swallow ideology! I expect because I am a naked beggar now, I am naked because I gave away all. If you are right, then I am a fool. If I ain't, then you are not being honest.
[justifying to end my willingness to ring certain persons always and ask how they are doing while they never initiate a single 'how you doing' sorta call. ]
******************************************************************************
Why some people just leave? Because we make mistake? Because we make the same mistake again and again? Or people leave because they have to?
[ A question to self...often feel now a day I am doing the same thing. ]
******************************************************************************
Such a wonderful name! I can fall in love again and again..only if you hadn't been married!! I am keeping the name..may be you will be the lady of my fiction one day.
[Always fall for the wrong girl..lol..]

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 at Sunday, July 20, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

What a pity, you are losing either way...

My now deceased mom and uncle had an argument several years ago that I got caught between and somehow once they made up they were both still mad at me with my uncle not talking with me for a couple of years. I didn't take a side and still lost.

Such a wonderful name! I can fall in love again and again..only if you hadn't been married!

Been there, and it isn't a good place. Especially since I was married as well with small kids and she was tied down several ways to her grown kids. Thats one story that never will see the light of day.

July 20, 2008 at 4:33 PM

thats why life so tough everyone says...but are they really....no clue....
bu yes i know that this is a gr8 post

July 21, 2008 at 6:49 AM

D reason why U left orkut.. was amazin. Bcoz we need to really look at d simpler things on life.

I too left social-networkin, but fr slightly differnt reasons.

And Um so happy.

And dat Call wala things is so true.

July 21, 2008 at 8:22 AM

sadly i dnt hav an answer for any of those questions!! they rather made me sad n got me in d thinking mode:(

July 22, 2008 at 12:24 AM

Hey Nitu, Always falling for the wrong girl.. hmmm friendship does work if people are broadminded isn't it. A name does make magic huh.

So true about social network and many unknown faces will fade away.

People leave becoz they are sensitive or lack of judgement of another person when they hardly know themselves.

Ppl are scared to ask coz they know wat others expect when they think of asking the same to another. Sometimes ppl' wanna be alone and safe like keeping a secret and never mingle even to call back. Insecure world.

July 23, 2008 at 4:51 PM

collect urself nitu..

July 24, 2008 at 1:26 AM

Post a Comment